Monday, January 31, 2005

Woo Hoo!

I am a SIMS2 Addict. I play it WAY TOO much, just ask DJ. I have one town that I play and in that town I have several families. I am now on the fourth generation in some of those families. (see I told you I play too much). But tonight while playing my "Wellington" family I experienced something I have not seen before. If you don't know anything about SIMS, it is a simulated game where you create the people and thier homes. they do all the things we do; eat, sleep, use the bathroom, get jobs, etc. You can control your SIMS, or if you are busy (Like I was tonight) you can just let the game play, and the SIMS will follow thir self-will. In this family I have four sons, and thier parents. Their oldest son is of adult SIM age and the other three are teens. I went to start dinner, and left the game running. When I returned, the one son, was having WOO HOO (SEX in Sim Language) in the hot tub with the gardener!! This would not be abnormal, as SIMS have lots of WOO HOO. But this SIM prefers the sims of the same sex. The gardener was female. He must be a BI-Simual??? (I told you I play too much.)

Speaking of WOO HOO, DJ and I have been in a woo hoo lull. Must be the weather (or possibly because I stay up all night playing SIMS) I've never been one that was sexual during the winter months. I don't know why. Those are the times you would want to cuddle up to the one you love. Not me. I know it becomes frustrating for DJ. But I think he has learnt to adjust. I also have noticed as I have gotten older that the lack of my sexual appetite in the winter becomes more and more prolonged. So I've decided what I'm going to do about it. As of February 1 (that's tomorrow for those of you without a calendar) I am going to go to bed at a more reasonable time and leave my SIMS be. I think that if I start going to bed earlier, I may just find out what I've been missing...WOO HOO!!

Today was a quiet, slow and a somewhat insightful day. Not that I had an epiphany or anything, but my mood has been somewhat somber. Also the MS has been at work in my legs. The pain drains me. I sat most of the day, quiet. So much so that even DJ's mother who came into the office today, asked if I was okay. I'm not sure. I don't know what it is, but my mind has just not been focused. I haven't talked to any of my friends in days. I haven't even called my kids since last week. I have no energy. No motivation. A lot has happened in the past few weeks, and it has caused me to think too much. You ever get that way? Get to the point where you become self-absorbed and the world moves around you, without you even realizing it sometimes? Maybe it's this damn weather. Maybe it's playing a simulated computer game for too long. Maybe it's the lack of woo hoo. Well whatever it is, hopefully tomorrow will begin a new motivation for me. January is over. Spring is just around the corner...

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...