Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Blog Of The Month

Each month I highlight one of the bloggers that I read, almost everyday. I'm not like the "Bloggies" or some other award site for blogs, I just like to share to other bloggers the ones I find exciting and that brings a smile to my somewhat boring existence. Of course most of the ones I read are from the gay community. I think their wit and humor is more to my liking, plus some have great pictures. Such as this month's Blog of the Month,

JOEY DESTINO.

This guy has a great sense of humor and his honesty is refreashing. I love his pictures. He always seems to find some hot picture to post along with his entry each day. And who among us has not had that infatuation with the Hot Straight Neighbor Boy?! So hat's off to Joey Destino! Great site, keep up the good work. And thanks for the smiles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I checked out your February Blog of the Month. Nice choice! You've got a good eye, Michael.

Nicky
Nicholas Ajax Stamos
Catch up with me everyday at: Ajax in the City

Michael said...

You will always be my favorite Nicky!

joey said...

Wow. I'm stunned. And speechless (and trust me, everyone I know will find that refreshing!). Thank you very much!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...