Thursday, February 24, 2005

Seeing Stars

Have you seen Sideways yet? If you recall I had a posting back a few weeks ago about the connection (however small) I have with that movie. A good friend has one of the funniest scenes in the entire movie, even though it's the last five minutes. Our very own Missy Doty from right here in Cincinnati is the infamous waitress that beds Thomas Hayden Church's charecter. She is getting some well-deserved promotion on her role. Here are some links to see what they are saying about our girl Missy.

Talking Sideways, a Conversation with Missy Doty.
Cincinnati Enquirer, Tempo Section; A Minute with Miss Doty

I have to say that Missy deserves this. She's always been a star to us and now it's great to see her coming into her own and others seeing what we already knew. I'm trying to get her to do an interview with me to post right here on REALITY CHECK, for all of you, but I doubt she'd answer the questions I would ask. Well she would. I just couldn't publish them!!

Her sense of humor was just perfect for the role, and I got a feeling we are going to be seeing a lot more of her in the future. (Well we saw QUITE A BIT of her in this film!!) Way to go Missy! We Love you!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...