Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Lacking

I could blog today about the lack of sunshine we have had over the past four days. So much so that I have forgotten what blue skies look like.

But I won't, as that just makes me more depressed.

So maybe I could lament about the lack of motivation I've been experiencing; probably due to the lack of sunshine.

But again, I won't. I don't want to be wallowing in self-pity.

Maybe I could go on about the lack of finances that seems to haunt me.

Again, I won't as no amount of complaining will change that fact.

So I will tell you about what was in my backyard this morning when I left for work. Sitting in our backyard was seven, count them, seven deer. Seven little Bambies. I am not sure where they came from, as we live in the suburbs. It could be the huge pine tree that is in our backyard that sheds thousands of pine cones. And we all know that some parts of the pine cone is edible.

Or maybe they are lacking some of their natural instincts. Whatever the reason it actually lifted my spirits a little. Sometimes nature puts everything else in perspective.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...