Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Skateboard Shoes

Thursday will be my son AT's 12th birthday so Sunday we went shopping for his birthday present.

"Dad all I want are some BC's."
"BC's what are BC's?
"Skateboard shoes" He says
"Well okay"

I mean how much could a pair of skateboard shoes be? He doesn't even have a skateboard, why would he need skateboard shoes???
When we arrived at the store (the only one that he said carried these special shoes) I was surprised to learn that BC's were nothing more than glorified tennis shoes.
At a glorified price as well. $63.95

These are the shoes...
What ever happened to CONVERSE ALL STARS???

1 comment:

joey said...

I hate to tell you this Michael, but I bought a new pair of Chuck HiTops last year - $54.95. Even they aren't cheap anymore!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...