Friday, February 11, 2005

They're Engaged



And she has the very ugly ring to prove it. (And what is up with her dental work??)
It was announced yesterday that Camilla Parker Bowles would finally marry Prince Charles. But due to both her and the future King having previous marriages, she will never be Queen. I'm beginning to wonder if Charles will ever be King. And I am sure all of England is happy that she is past child-bearing age. Could you imagine THAT offspring!?

I bet Diana is rolling over!

I don't get the Brits. Wasn't it Elizabeth's own uncle that had to give up his throne because he married a divorcee? Hence, Elizabeth's father took his place as King. Now some decades later, everyone is okay with the future King being married to a divorcee, and he himself divorced as well? Not that I have a problem with divorced people, I myself am one (for other OBVIOUS reasons) but it seems now it's ok for the King, who is also the head of the Church of England to be divorced and remarried. Hmmmmm. Time does have a way of changing things.

Personally, I think they should skip Charles and put the crown on William. He is much more... uh, photogenic.

On a completely different note, I want to say thanks to WONDERBOY. He has a link on his blog to mine which has continued to be my biggest link hit. Thanks for sharing me with your loyal fans Wonderboy.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...