Monday, October 29, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Well I've been busy. First of all we got all moved in and it is WONDERFUL. The first night in my new tempurpedic bed all I could say was...this is AWESOME. I've had some of the best nights of sleep I have ever had. It is AWESOME!
The apartment is smaller than it looked when empty. Especially when our love seat and recliners are all over-stuffed. So the living room is full. The dinning area is very nice, and you will not believe our curtain for the dinning room. I will take a pic in a few days and let you see it. I love it and it was CHEAP! Got to love those shows on HGTV.
Speaking of which, HGTV and the rest of the hundreds of stations we now have. Thanks to Time Warner Cable and all the freebies we get for a year. They get you hooked on this stuff and then when the year is over you now think that you JUST HAVE to HAVE it. But for now, we have several on demand stations, free showtime and cinemax and DVR, which is the greatest invention since the DVD player. Now I never have to miss TMC, A&E or AMC. So for at least the next year I can catch up on all those old classics I missed the first time around.
So you can see that I have been busy. But, again I will try and post more often, and I swear as soon as I get around to it, and my apartment is "picture perfect" I will post some shots. Until then...
Friday, October 12, 2007
Thursday, October 11, 2007
(Courtesy of Full Figured Model)
1. clear vinyl cat suit w/ hooker heels
2. a fluorescent netted thong suit
3. the Anna Nicole full figured outfit, b/c it's too damn small, lmfao
4. an outfit made of white castle boxes
5. an armored suit, that's way too much exercise to lug around
6. Anything too complicated to get off in the bathroom
7. nothing at all, close the window, no one wants to see that *&^%
8. costume made of post it notes, with dangling paper clip earrings
9. mummy costume during a heavy menstrual cycle
10. Britney Spears outfit
11. Greek goddess shoes (that clearly lace from ankle to thigh) with coordinating outfit
12. a chick magnet outfit
13. anything camouflaged b/c you couldn't see me
Thursday, October 04, 2007
2. a thong that was dingy (sp???) and hung out of the top of my pants/skirt
3. zippered jeans w/ flowers on them
4. maternity clothes when you're not pregnant
5. petite clothes when you're an amazon
6. stirrup pants w/ sandals
7. pantyhose w/ sandals (THIS LOOK DOES NOTHING FOR FRESHLY PAINTED TOE NAILS)
8. daisy dukes
9. Paris Jr's Halloween costume, lol
10. an irridescent suit
11. a mullet wig
12. nothing at all, no one wants to see that shit!
13. and finally, last but not least, fake hair
1. A dress shirt with holes in it.
2. A KISS '88 tour t-shirt
3. Uggs. Ewwwwww. But, honestly, how many dudes do you see wearing those things?
4. A cut-off pair of low-waisted black yoga pants.
5. My "I Support the Jena 6" t-shirt
6. Ski boots. Honestly, why would I ever wear them to work.
7. A bow tie. I can't tell you how often I want to kick someone's ass who is wearing a bow tie.
8. A Knight's chain mail, freaking heavy.
9. An AC Slater muscle shirt
10. Biker Shorts...
11. A Monkey Hat
12. Sumo Wrestler diaper.
13. A lot of freaky piercings.
13 Things You Would Never Wear To Work
1. hot shorts
3.knee high stockings
4.a super short skirt
5.a dress that is too tight for me that reveals my fat rolls
6.pants that are so tight I have camel toe
9.see through shirts etc....
10.lots of ruffles
11.a bodysuit like the one Michael sent a picture out of yesterday
12.clear shoes aka stripper shoes
13 Things You Would Never Wear To Work (some things that I would NEVER wear anywhere!!!) lol.
1. Push up bra (for what reason would you all need to see that?)
2. Mini Skirt (It's almost halloween but I don't like to scare people!)
3. Cut off jean shorts (you know the one with the frays!! soooo hot...yuck)
4. 80's anything... (aka stretch pants, multiple layers of socks, kiddie bangles, tacky plastic earrings and 80's Hairsprayed POOF) BARF
5. polyester pants
6. Strapless shirts (although we know how sexy they are!!)
7. Cowgirl boots (Although Kim and I love our country songs!! ALLL-COOHOOOLLLL)
8. tapered jeans (NEVER ANYWHERE!!!) remember when it used to be cool to 'peg' them, OMG!!!
9. Thigh Highs
10. Tie Dye
11. Short Shorts..."who wears short shorts?" NOT ME!!!
12. Little Black Dress
13. Crocks...ha ha ha
1. anything that causes muffin top
2. daisy dukes
3. painted hair (unless its a mohawk then absolutely)
4. a bra too small that causes nips to peep out
5. white socks with your dress flats
6. a see-through skirt with no slip
7. jean skirts slit too high (visible cottage cheese)
8. crusty heels
9. visible thong
10. sandals with panty hose
11. stirrup pants
12. 'mom' jeans
13. a strap-on
1. MC Hammer Pants
2. Pants that are ten times to big
3.Pants that are too tight
5.Marie's red shoes
7.Ponytail on top or side of my head
9. Banana Clips
12.Makeup that makes me look like a football player not a girl
2 sweaters that jingle when you walk with Rudolph’s big nose puffing out
3 Camel Toe pants
4 Jelly shoes
5 Spandex pants
6 Floral pants
7 Dresses that have shoulder pads
8 Any sweater that has a Disney character on it
9 Orange, red, pink, purple…..pants
10 Pants that tie all the way up your leg to show skin in-between
11 Gym shoes
12 Bengal’s t-shirt
13 Salmon Clogs
1. micro mini
2. flip flops
3. gym shoes
4. orange anything
6. ben wa
7. handkerchief on my head
8. plastic jewelry
9. body sparkles
10. terry cloth
11. fuzzy clogs
12. camel toe
13 Things You Would Never Wear To Work
1. SPRAY PAINTED HAIR
2. Flip Flops that cost under $12.50
3. Stretch pants
4. Muu Muus
6. Muffin Tops
7. Non-painted toe nails
8. Crusty heels
9. taperd jeans on Friday
10. Unwashed hair
11. Giant white sandal-esque things
12. Stone-washed denim
13. Sparkly belts