Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday, Monday


Yes, thank goodness there will be no more Mondays until next week. I'm not sure what it is, maybe it is the fact that now that I've been working for almost a year, a routine has set in. But it seems that I am not as eager as I once was to get up and head out the door to work. I still love my job, and I enjoy those I work with (for the most part) but Mondays anymore are just horrible for me to get motivated.


However, once I get there I am able to be productive. I accomplished a lot today, and a couple cases I've been working on since I started there will soon be coming to an end. But today was certainly a Monday. But apparently not as bad as DJ's Monday. His car wouldn't start!


Sorry baby...at least there will be no more Mondays this week.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...