Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4

Sorry last week I just totally forgot, so here is my 13 list today:


THIRTEEN REASONS I WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT


1) I try to be honest with everyone. Not that I'm saying our Presidents are not honest, but...

2) Hell, I am not even allowed to be legally married in this country, you really think I'd could be President?

3) I didn't vote in the last local election. Isn't that a prerequisite?

4) I don't think I'd like the weather or traffic in Washington D.C.

5) Me, living in the White House? Not unless there is a complete redecoration in the works!

6) I don't have enough $$ to even run.

7) I do not photograph well, and green is not my best color so the whole picture on currency would be out of the question.

8) Who would be my Vice President?

9) Iraq? Bomb it. Iran? Bomb it. Afghanistan? Bomb it.

10) I would outlaw any mention of Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears.

11) What would I do on vacation? Camp David? I don't think so.

12) I'm not a Republican.

13) I'm not a Democrat.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...