Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FOCUS


I know that Halloween is not the season for resolutions, but I've made a few the last few days. Yes, I'm going to share, just so that I can have someone to account to when I blow it. So all you readers out there keep me in check.

First of all I am deleting all my other blogs. I had several, but now I am down to three. I just don't have time to keep up with the other two. Even though I love them and enjoyed working on my moive mania, they have fallen off way worse than this blog.

Second, I am going to try and post more often on this blog. If I only have this one to write on, maybe, just maybe I will write more often. Maybe? We'll see, but I am going to try.

Third, I have decided to have a new motto at work. Give it my all. 120% and then go home. What I mean is that I always try to give my best, over and beyond, but I tend to bring it home with me. The stress of the day, the aggravation of the situations I may have experienced, and yes even the pleasantries my job does offer. Leave those there, when I am at home I need to focus on home, and when at work I need to focus on work. Duplicity you say? Maybe just a bit.

Fourth, I really really want to stop smoking. I have been on Chantix for about three weeks, and I am still smoking. Not as much mind you, but they are still there. I want to quit, I need to quit and according to my doctor, I HAVE to quit. So let's see how that works.


So here they are.
FOCUS

That is my resolution.
Focus on my blog more

Focus while at work, on work

Focus at home

and Focus at quitting smoking.


Now if I could just focus my eyes. I think it's time to go to the eye doctor and get the prescription checked into. That will be 5.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...