Sunday, October 28, 2007

Check out the Crib!


As promised I have added some pics of our new place. You can find them over on the left in my links. I am very proud of my dinning area. Check out the curtains, I learnt a trick off of watching too much HGTV, this curtain is actually an old shower curtain!! Yes, this used to hang in our bathroom, many many months ago and now it brings the right touch and color to our dining area.


After looking at our place I tried to decide what style it is, and all I can think of is a mixture of Mediterranean, and Bohemian, so take a look and tell me what you think. Be nice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is very nice!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...