Monday, February 28, 2005

Struck Out

I really struck out on my predictions this year for the Oscars. Good thing I didn't bet! Hope you didn't use my predicitions to place any bets. I was 1 out of 6, I think that's my worse ever!

Movie: I said Aviator the Academy said Million Dollar Baby
Actor: I got this one right, but who didn't? Jamie Foxx
Actress: I went for the longshot Imelda Staunton, Hilary Swank got her 2nd statue.
Supp. Actor: I said Clint, but thankfully the Oscar went to Morgan Freeman.
Supp Actress: I really thought Virgina Madsen would win, but Cate Blanchett took the gold
Director: Is Martin ever going to win one? That award went to Clint Eastwood.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...