Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Blog of the Month

There are several reasons I have chosen Wonderboy for my Blog of the Month for March. One being his honesty and pure posts. He is just Jimmy, nothing sugar coated and nothing contrived, just everyday life from his perspective. I like that.

He also reads my blog and makes comments. Thanks! But I also chose him because I get a lot of hits from his blog. Many of his readers see my link on his site and check me out. Thanks again Jimmy. But more than any other reason is because of the first reason. Pure, honest, & real. I hardly ever miss a day reading his blog. If you haven't read it, you are missing it.

1 comment:

total said...

Gee whiz! I didn't have a speech prepared! Thank you so much!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...