Monday, March 07, 2005

Quiet Weekend

Quiet peaceful weekend.
No parties to attend, no family gatherings.
Nothing scheduled to take place.
I like those kind.
That's what I had this weekend.

I worked of course Saturday, but DJ came in with me, which made the day go by so much faster, and more pleasant. We went out to eat after work and then home. Sunday I slept in and then cleaned house for four hours. When I clean I totally rearrange everything. DJ hates it, but I think he has gotten used to it. It breaks the rut for me. Plus I needed to get a jump on spring cleaning.

Things are back to normal today. DJ went back to work after a week vacation, and we are now back to status quo. Not too much happening really.

Hanging out with Veruca Wednesday evening. I'm looking forward to it as it has been quite a while since we hung out. It will be good to hear what he has been up to.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...