Monday, March 14, 2005

Gone Country

For the past few days I've had my car radio tuned into the local Country Stations. I'm not sure why, not that I am not a fan of country music, as I am, but normally I listen to the top 40 stations. But lately I am enjoying the country sound reverberating from my radio.

Last night on the way from picking DJ up at work and coming home we had a discussion about country music. Well Male Country Stars actually. I made the comment that I always thought John Michael Montgomery was HOT! DJ agreed with me with a very gutteral "mmmhmmm". He then said he always thought that Clay Walker was hot. Which I agreed, and even more so now than when he first arrived on the country music scene.

Then I mentioned I thought Alan Jackson was good looking and DJ's response was...


"He always grossed me out. He reminds me of a mixture between my Dad and my Uncle Dave."


Oh my God, I will never look at Alan Jackson the same again. Resemblence to his dad I can see, and that's not bad, DJ's dad is good looking I guess, but his Uncle David!? GROSS GROSS GROSS. I will never be able to listen to Chatahoochee again.

But when it is all said and done, there is no one that is hotter than Tim McGraw.


What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to Tim McGraw, but I must say Clay Walker is yummy!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...