Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Friends

Well yesterday was Tuesday and the new releases came out, so I made my way straight to Target yesterday after work and purchased Season Nine of Friends.

DJ and I watched the first four episodes and totally laughed our asses off. All four of the first four episodes was great. This was the season that we missed due to our jobs at the time, so they were all fresh for us. The first episode "The One Where No One Proposes" was great. I am looking forward to our evenings together hanging out with our friends at Central Perk.

Speaking of friends. Tonight Veruca and I are going to dinner. I haven't really had time to sit down with him in quite sometime and just talk. I miss that, but we both have been busy and it just seems we don't get together as often as we used to.

The same seems true with Silver Fox. The winter has been difficult for us to get together. Mainly due to the fact of our mental state. Winter brings about depression and it seems that I would prefer to just come home and "veg". Silver has been on the road quite a bit with work, so our time together has been limited. Hopefully we can get together this weekend and hang out with our boys.

Friends are something that we sometimes take for granted, and we shouldn't. I have two very great best friends and I need to spend more time with them, and be part of their lives. Why we don't I don't understand, but now that spring is on it's way, maybe I can change that.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...