Monday, March 21, 2005

One Dimensional

I've always prided myself on the fact that I try to be the same person regardless of whom I am with or where I am. But I realized something Saturday night while out with DJ, and his sister and friends. I am not one dimensional. Meaning I could not be the same person with them as say I would be at work, or with my family. Hell I'm a totally different person with my family. I mean I'm still me, but there are so many things about me that I would never let my family see, or my children for that matter. At work I am different even more so. Why is that? Why can't we be the same wherever we are or who ever we are with.

Well I wouldn't talk about my sexual exploits with my mother. But I sure told the stories Saturday to DJ's sister and friends. But then I would discuss my kids with them? Or would I? Well yeah. I know I wouldn't tlak about penis size with my employer, but I have no problem talking about to "Budlight" and her girls. So is it wrong, or just tactful. I'd say I'm not one dimensional, Hey I guess I could say I am Multi-Facetted. That's a good thing. Right?

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...