Friday, March 04, 2005

Sims 2 University

I wasn't addicted enough to Sims, so I went out and bought the newest expansion pack for SIMS 2 called "University".

Now all of my teen sims are turning into young adults and heading off to college. For the past three days that is all I have been doing when I get home. Now before you say, Michael, what does DJ think? Let me tell you. He is on vacation this week. Guess what he has been doing all day? You got it, Sims 2 University.

Now DJ plays it much differently than I do. He actually plays the game. Working on his Sims, building up their goals. I mostly have them make relationships and woo hoo!

Just wanted to let all the readers know what I've been up to.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...