Monday, January 10, 2005

Did You Ever...?

DJ and I are DVD fanatics. We have almost 300 DVD's and that is not counting the sets (Angel, Buffy, Friends) So last night while watching the 6th Season of Friends for the fourth time I began to think about women's undergarments. You know the one where Phoebe is dating this guy and they decided to switch undergarments and Joey found out, so he stole a pair of Rachel's panties and wore them...Well anyway. It made me think. Have I ever wore women's underwear? Hmmmm.
Well there was that one time for Halloween...uh no just panty hose then. I actually wore my underwear. I don't recall a time that I actually wore women's panties. Oh yeah that one time when I was dating the drag queen and he thought it would be fun for us both to go out in drag. I do recall wearing women's underwear then, I think. Hey Silver do you remember? Was I wearing women's panties?

You ask, is this leading somewhere? Not really, just thinking out loud, kind of. But it poses a question. Have you ever worn the underwear of the opposite sex? If so, why and how was it?

Oh come on share...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One time at band camp...

just kidding. But yes I wore a pair of my friend Rhonda's silk panties to work and wore them they entire day. She bet me I wouldn't. It was different to say the least and I kept a woody most of the day. Weird huh, women's panties giving a gay guy wood. Who would have thunk?

Graham

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...