Sunday, January 23, 2005

Quiet Sunday

Okay, today I'm sore. The party was Friday night and did I mention I danced. Danced like a fool. No pain yesterday, but today I am sore. My legs hurt, my hips hurt, and my knees. But it seems that I'm not the only one that felt the pain of trying to act a kid again. DJ's step-father,
"Big D" was sick the entire day yesterday. He couldn't eat until 6:30 last night without getting sick. The things we do to ourselves for just a few hours of fun.

The plans for the remainder of my weekend went stale due to the frigid cold. The snow storm by-passed us but the cold is unbearable. Not as bad as some cities, but it's cold enough to stay in. We were going to go out last night with Silver but the icy air kept us inside. We did go out earlier today and met Veruca for lunch at Max & Erma's. Apparently He & Jewels had a little dish smashing party last night. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one. Veruca is up on the most latest fades and fashions, maybe that is the "gay way" to argue. Just throw your tableware at each other. Sounds like it could get a little expensive.

I did get my TLA Video catalog yesterday, so maybe I could go shopping online. I do still need to get Latter Days.

Not much going on, trying to stay warm and occupied. So until the next entry, have a good weekend, or what's left of it and stay warm.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...