Thursday, January 20, 2005

Queerpants, Cliches & Cat Litter

That old cliche..."Time Flies..." was true for me yesterday. I had absolutely no customers at work yesterday and only a few phone calls. Wednesdays are almost always slow, but that was the worst. Normally having no customers makes for a slow day but not yesterday. Before I realized, it was lunch and then in a twinkle of an eye it was time to go home. Once I got home, again the evening seemed to fly by. I hope this is no indication of how the rest of the year is going to be. I would like to have time to savor the moment so to speak.

I heard an incredible real life story yesterday about a 65 year old male Wal-Mart greeter.
It seems he was let go because he was showing a computer generated picture of himself with nothing on but a Wal-Mart bag, hiding his...well bag. He told customers that Wal-Mart was cutting prices and this was his new uniform.
The unemployment compensation board also rejected his request for unemployment, as they stated anyone with any knowledge of business would know what he did was not good for Wal-Mart's image or business. Put's a new meaning on Welcome Wal-Mart shoppers, and another reason to go to TARGET!
The man's excuse? He thought it was funny.
So if you are looking for work, there is a Wal-mart near Kansas City that is looking for a greeter.

I also came across a website yesterday via Towelroad called "I Stole Brad". It seems that this company is going to make a fortune on the misfortune of the glamour couple and their split. Greed is an evil thing isn't it?

Have you heard? Yes it's true. Well according to the right-wing conservatives, it's true. SpongeBob is now QUEER PANTS! Now how do they know? Because he holds hands with his male friend? Come on guys THEY ARE CARTOON CHARECTERS!! They are not real! And by the way, the Republicans and the Right Wingers wouldn't know a gay guy if they slept with one.

DJ is off today running errands. Groceries, cat food, litter, hair products and paying bills. Now that we have three cats, it seems that we go through cat litter and food faster than our own milk and bread. The only problem with that is that the cat litter and cat food cost more than our milk and bread. And check out this site...HOT BLOG AND RELISH...He rated me (well my blog) as HOT!! Thanks James!

Well I better get back to work, just in case someone decides to stop in....

1 comment:

hello jimbo said...

When I cracked open a Fancy Feast can to feed my two feline pals yesterday I thought to myself, "This stuff looks better then some of the frozen food I eat. That's real crab and shrimp in there!" I figured if it ever got to it, I could always eat cat food to survive. Except one problem- the cat food is more expensive then my food. But they're worth it.

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...