Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Blog of the Month

Since starting my own blog about a year ago (started with mblog who closed their service and lost my data) I've run into via the internet quite a few interesting blog brothers and sisters. I've even tried to get others to start their own blog such as my cousin out in California who started one, stopped it, started again, and quit blogging yet again. My friend Drew also started a blog, but he hasn't posted since early December. I currently have over 35 blog addresses on my favorite list. Some of which I read daily and others I read at least once a week. It is a great way to keep up on the current news events and also there are always tons of HOT GUYS! So I thought I would devote one post a month to some of my favorites.
The Blog of the month for January is one of my absolute favorites.

AJAX IN THE CITY

I read him every day and he always brings a smile and sometimes more. I've been devoted to reading him now for almost a year and the other day I finally decided to check out his photos. And if I can steal one of his catch phrases...DAYUM!!
He is funny, witty and so in touch with where I am. It is amazing how on some days I will have something on my mind at work, come home read his blog and he is writing about the very same thing. He also refers to some of the hottest guys in cyberspace, and I must admit after seeing his pictures he is one of them!! I love his pointless facts, they are truly honest and fun. So for the Blog of the Month of January...I say hat's off to one of the best blog authors out there. Thanks Nicky for sharing your humor, wit, intelligence, your daily take on life and tell your BF he is one lucky guy to have you!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...