Sunday, May 01, 2005

May Day

Today Veruca turns 31. We had a little dinner party for him last night at BAR LOUIE, here in Cincinnati, and then some of them went to the FUNNY BONE. I had to pass on the comedy club, due to funds and prior commitments, but the time I spent at Bar Louie was fun. Not to mention the food was incredible. The service at first I thought was going to be poor, but when we explained to Alicia our server that they had a show to go to, the food came out almost immediately. She was a jewel of a server. Pleasant, funny, and cute to boot. The male servers there are also incredible, but that is for other reasons.

Got to visit with some old friends that I had not seen in a while. They were all doing well, just a year older, like we all are. Happy Birthday Veruca, hope you had a good time.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...