Friday, May 06, 2005

Blog of the Month

Here it is the 6th of the month and I haven't even posted my BLOG OF THE MONTH. So here it is;

I love this guy! Maybe it's beacuse we both were married to women (He for 18 years, I was married 14) before coming out. Or it may be the hot guys he posts in his Daily Dose catagory. Actually I like everything about Proceed at Your Own Risk. He is smart, witty, keeps my attention and even keeps up on current events. Thanks for your blog, and I will continue to Proceed...

Check him out!!

And while we are talking about blogs, check out my cousin in LA. His third try at blogging.
CRUMBS

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...