Thursday, May 04, 2006

Making Plans

Still no luck on the job front so I am stuck here in this mental ward until I can find something else. This week so far has not been too bad, but then this is our busiest time of the month, so we don't have a lot of time for their drama. I always thought I was somewhat of a drama queen, but now that I'm getting older, the less drama the better.

DJ and I are planning a weekend away for the Memorial Day weekend, but with the gas prices so high it will be somewhere close. Maybe Indianapolis or Louisville. I just need to get away from "reality" for a few days, and I think he is ready for a vacation as well.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...