Sunday, May 21, 2006

Houses, Babies & Cats

I was off again this Saturday, thanks to DJ! I love having Saturdays off, it's rare when I have a full weekend for myself. And it was nice. I was able to spend a little time with my daughter Princess and her partner. They are getting ready to move into a new home and I went over to help a little and check out the new digs. I must say I was impressed and a little envious! They found a four bedroom home, with a full basement, 1 1/2 baths, with working fireplace on about 3.5 acres for only $800 a month! It was absolutely beautiful. Hardwood floors throughout with central air. I want to live there! Plus it is out in a secluded area, but yet still close to the main shopping area of Florence. I posted a picture of the house and Princess, who is now about 6 months pregnant. Doesn't she look great? Just a few more months and Alana will be here, and the reign of Princess Alana will begin! I am sure she is going to be spoiled and prissy just like her mother, I mean Princesses are supposed to be that way right?

The rest of my Saturday was spent cleaning house and relaxing. Cleaning house is not such a chore for me, I enjoy house cleaning. DJ on the other hand doesn't care for the way I clean house. I always manage to rearrange the furniture, which of course I did again on Saturday. Good thing he is not blind or he'd be running into things every three to four weeks. That is about how often I rearrange the furniture. I don't know what it is, but I just can not have the furniture stay in the same position for too long of a time.

The early this morning around 1:30 DJ and I were awakened by a large crash, a shattering noise really. It was like someone had thrown something into our large windown in the living room. We both ran to see what had happened and we see Xander running like his tail was on fire, and the large mirror that DJ bought me when we first moved in together shattered and lying across the floor and the dining room table. This was the first gift DJ ever bought me, and I was very upset to say the least. Xander (the culprit) on the other hand didn't seem to mind, but he knew he was in trouble. He don't know the half of it.

He has seven years of bad luck ahead of him!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...