Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hump Day


That's a strange name for a Wednesday. Hump Day. I know it's the middle of the week, two days past and two days to go until the weekend, but for those of us that work on Saturdays it means very little.

Still nothing on the job front, but I've got my resume out and also posted it on monster.com so hopefully something will pop up soon.

Meeting Veruca tonight after work. I haven't seen him since January, it will be good to catch up with him tonight. He just had another birthday, it's hard to believe he is almost as old as I was when we moved in together. Time sure does fly.

Well that's my hump day.
Maybe something more exciting tomorrow.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...