Thursday, March 02, 2006

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

Christmas is a special time of year. It has become commercialized yes, but still a special time of year. I can understand some people wanting to make it last as long as possible. It would be nice to have the Christmas spirit all year long. Just not the commercialization of it all.

Maybe that is why my friend Silver loves Christmas so much. Or maybe because it is his birth month as well. But regardless of the reason, it doesn't mean that you can still have this up in the month of MARCH!















These pictures were taken on February 19, but yes his tree is STILL up. I do love his Dickens Village though, don't you?
But all I can say is "God bless us every one!"

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...