Thursday, March 23, 2006

Five Years

Today DJ & I celebrate the fifth anniversary of our commitment ceremony we held in our home on March 23, 2001. We had met 6 months earlier in September of 2000. He was 20 and I was 40 at the time. We never really discussed age until about the second date, and I was shocked that he was only 20, and I think he was shocked that I was 40. But age has never been an issue with either of us. Maybe when I'm 100 and he is 80, but not now.

He puts up with a lot from me, and he continues to amaze me. Yeah, it amazes others too how he has put up with me for five years. I know he loves me unconditionally, and he brings out the good in me. I can not imagine my life without him.

Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

joey said...

Happy Anniversary! And may you have a hundred more!

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...