Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Obsession

I am obsessed with many things; books, SIMS, food, chocolate...
The list goes on and on, but one of my biggest obsessions is movies.

I love movies. Currently DJ and I have over 450 DVD's in our movie collection. They range from the classics (such as To Kill a Mockingbird, Gone With the Wind, all 3 Godfather Movies) to bombs (The Fog, GhostShip) and many in between. I have many favorites. One for each genre and decade!

With the Oscar's show airing tomorrow night I thought I'd do another blog (like I have nothing better to do with my time) I am not sure how long I will keep this up, but I do love movies and I do know quite a bit of movie trivia, and then there is always IMDB!! So patronize me here and check out Michael's Movie Mania!!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...