Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Rainy Days & Mondays

It's not Monday but it's rainy and dreary and cold outside. Nothing better for a cold than to add this kind of weather to it. On top of feeling yuck, and the weather being even "yuckier" there is NOTHING going on at work today. Dead, not even one customer and it's almost 2:00 p.m.

I talked to my old friend "Kare Bear" this past weekend. Kare Bear and her husband moved to Savannah last fall and I haven't seen her in over a year. We used to work together for a law firm downtown, and we also were great drinking buddies. Kare had a baby recently, Sydney, her second child and second daughter. She said that a few friends were coming down for the St. Patrick's Day celebration. I would love to go down and spend the weekend, but I guess we will have to wait until April as I have no vacation left until then.

Yeah this posting is a little haphazard, but it beats not posting at all. Or does it?

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...