Well it's over and I'm going to bed.
But first let's look at how my predictions fared.
Supporting Actress: I had Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz won for Constant Gardener
Supporting Actor: I predicted correctly with George Clooney
Actress: Again I was right, with Reese Witherspoon.
Actor: Correct with Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Direction: Correct again with Ang Lee for Brokeback Mountain
Picture: A suprize, to all Crash beat out my predicted winner Brokeback Mountain
4 out of six, not bad...
Top 10 favorites of the night:
1) Jennifer Garner, her almost falling, and her breasts. She needed to feed her baby before coming to the show.
2) George Clooney's acceptance speech. One of the best.
3) Reese Witherspoon's acceptance speech, Heartfelt and she didn't forget Ryan. But, really where are you from again? Tennessee, Oh I had no idea!
4) Lauren Bacall, Still elegant, even if you can not read a prompter anymore.
5) Best Song...what was that all about.
6) Tom Hanks presenting the Director Award. Was he trying to rush the show along or what? He came across like a real ass. Just because he has won 2 Oscars and he can act like that. What was he saying to Jon Stewart as he was coming out? And to think I used to like him. Stay home next year Tom, you've had your day.
7) Catherine Keener, nominated for Supporting Actress, texting on her cell phone in Jon Stewarts opening... turn of the phone Catherine.
8) Lily Tomlin & Meryl Streep. Flawless
9)Phillip Seymour Hoffman's acceptance speech, everyone now knows he is a mama's boy! But congrats to his mom.
10) Ang Lee's acceptance speech. Thanks Ang. Love is love regardless of who you love. Thank You.!! & Jack Nicholson, just because I love him!
Congrats to our hometown boy, George Clooney.
Good Night, and good luck...