Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I Can't Help Myself

Most people that know me, know that I deal with change fairly well. Not all changes, such as getting older, finding gray hairs in places they shouldn't be, or changing jobs. But if you visit my home this week and then return within 30 days chances are the arrangement of the furniture will be different. I move the furniture on a regular basis. DJ says it's a good thing he is not blind.

Well I think that need to change things has transferred to my blog. As you can see I have yet another blog template. What can I say? I can't help myself. At least on my blog when I re-arrange things I don't loose things like I do when I rearrange the furniture.

I hope everyone had a great February, mine was pretty good. Looking forward to March and warmer weather.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...