Friday, February 10, 2006

Three Day Weekend


Well hello all you Blog readers out there. By the way if you read my blog, let me know. Put a comment in so that I know you care!

Today has been a good day. First of all today is my youngest son's 13th birthday. Yes "AT" is now a teenager! (this also means that I'm getting older) So today I went and picked him and his brother J2 up and brought them down for the weekend. What is so great about the weekend and why Friday has been so fun is the fact that I have a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!

Yes, you heard right, a three day weekend! Can I say it again? No, okay. (3 days! Off in a row!)
After a major burn out last week, DJ offered to work for me every other Saturday and possibly one other day in the week, and it happened that this week he worked Friday.

So tomorrow, AT, J2 and I are going to travel to Florence to see Princess and go shopping at Babies R Us, and to get AT's birthday present as well. Then we will have dinner together before coming back here for the rest of the weekend.

Other good news...We bought a new computer today! DJ and I went out and got a BIG one this time! Full of everything and has major Graphics Drive for my hours on SIMS2 (which I promised I wouldn't make him a SIMS widow again). So I'm back in the saddle, so to speak and no reason for no postings, right?

Well that's it for now I am going to enjoy the rest of my 3 day weekend and hope yours is as good as mine has started out to be!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...