Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A New Toy

I have really begun to move into the 21st century. A few weeks ago I finally purchased a cell phone, (which I mostly use to text DJ about how much I love him) and now this week I purchased a digital camera.

Nothing really extravagant mind you, just a small Kodak 310, but it does the job. It takes incredible pictures for such a small little camera. What I like most about it is that I never again have to pay to develop my pictures. I just pop the memory card in the computer, download them and Walla! Instant gratification. I know most of you are like, yeah Michael we've had them for years. But this is all new for me and I am excited so give me a break.

With the new grandbabies coming this year I am sure I will make good use of it, and of course inundate you with their pictures every other day or so.

Maybe now I can actually post some updated pictures for Half Nekkid Thursday!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...