Thursday, February 02, 2006

It's a Boy?


I am not sure how you can tell from this sonogram, but the doctors are telling my son J1 and his wife, "Lil Bit" that their baby is definitely a boy. They said that there were other sonogram pictures that made it more clear to tell. I will take their word for it. But it looks as though my first grandchild will be Justus Rylan, yeah that's what you heard, Justus. My daughter Princess is not quite far along enough to determine the sex of her baby, but I'm hoping she has a girl. That way I can have one of each and stop.
And by the way, keep up with my daughter's pregancy with her Baby Journal. The link is at the right with the rest of my links. It's titled Sarah's Baby Journal
I also made a step forward today. I did something I have wanted to do for YEARS. I have signed up for classes via online with the Art Institute in Pa. to work towards my degree in Interior Design. Who said being a grandpa don't mean you can't fulfill your dreams?

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...