Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Predictions


Well, I've given it a lot of thought and have decided upon my predictions for the Oscars. Now I only do the major awards, as those are the ones that are most important. (to me anyway). So let's see how I do come March 5th.

Best Actor:
Philip Seymour Hoffman
His portrayal was phenomenal.

Best Actress:
Reese Witherspoon
Reese has been around since a child and is very well liked in the Academy, I think that will push the statuette in her direction over Felicity Huffman, who I think deserves it.

Best Supporting Actor:
George Clooney
He has paid his dues and I don't see him getting the Director award, so he will have to get something this year.

Best Supporting Actress:
Michelle Williams
With all the fanfare about Brokeback Mountain, there should be at least one acting award.

Best Director:
Ang Lee

Best Picture:
Brokeback Mountain

See you March 5th

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...