Sunday, October 16, 2005

MAN OF THE WEEK~Reintroduction

Some have asked for me to reintroduce my weekly post which was called "Man of the Week" So I thought I'd give it a try and see how long I can find "hotties" to post that hopefully are not the old run of the mill, Jakes, Brads, and Ians. You know something different and not as common. So here is the first of possibly many weekly installments:

According to his bio on IMDB, he is 33, which I couldn't believe as he looks so much younger and his first acting gig was on May 5, 1998, playing Gage Petronzi in Season 2 Episode 20, titled Go Fish on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (I'll have to watch that episode again and check him out). Since then he has stared with major players such as Kate Beckinsale in "Underworld", Anthony Hopkins and Nicole Kidman in "The Human Stain". Now he is in his own FOX TV series, called Prison Break, where he purposely is arrested and incarcerated in the same prison as his brother (played by equally hot Dominic Purcell) in hopes to make a prison break (hence the title) as his brother is falsely imprisoned. Keep an eye on this weeks Man of the Week, as I am sure we will be seeing more of him.

WENTWORTH MILLER


No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...