Monday, October 24, 2005

I Don't Want To

I did not want to get up yesterday morning. Hell, I didn't want to get up this morning either, but back to yesterday.

Yesterday was Sunday, my only day off in my six day a week job. My boys were here and they were already up. DJ was up as well. I had to get up because he had to be at work at 1:00 p.m. and due to the big Bengals-Pittsburgh game (which also started at 1:00) he would have had no where to park. So I was to get up take him in, then spend some time over at Silver's house, then to my mom's, then take my boys home. But I didn't want to get up. It was already 10:30 a.m. when I heard DJ.

"Time to get up." He smiles
"I don't want to, I have other options." I roll over.
"What's that?"
"Teleportation." I squint my eyes... "it's not working."

Think about that, if we could just by a blink of our eye teleport ourselves or others where they need to be. No more traffic hassles. No more spending a fortune for gas. No more late for work or school. But then what if something goes wrong and your body particles are scattered from here to who knows where?

Oh well, it didn't work anyway. I had to get up.
It didn't work this morning either.

I found this interesting...
You are most like Anakin Skywalker~Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz, when you get that teleportation thing mastered, teleport you and your BF's ass out here to LA!!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...