Saturday, October 08, 2005

187 Posts Later

Roughly a year ago I moved my blog to Blogger after using another blog host for 6 months. Since then I've have been very happy with Blogger and have no desire to move or get my own blog space as some of my blog friends have done. Mainly because I am not as active blogging as I was a year ago. But who knows maybe in the future. For now I'll remain here satisfied and keep blogging.

As I look back at my post from last year I noticed that no too much has changed in a year. I have moved from the city to the suburbs, and I have added another cat to our home but other than that things have been pretty much the same. This time last year we were in the heat of the Presidential Campaign, and hoping for a change, which as we all know didn't happen. All we have gotten since is more lies and two new Supreme Court Justices, otherwise known as Friends of George. We were also in the midst of the Boston Red Sox break of the curse. This year I don't even have a clue about baseball.

Also last year at this time we were doing the Family Fright Nights. DJ and his family love Halloween and they make their travel across the Greater Cincinnati Area to visit as many haunted houses as possible. This year we are starting this annual family outing next Saturday night when we will return to the Haunted Woods. This year they have added a haunted maze, which sounds like a hell of a lot of fun and terror!

One thing I noticed that I have dropped from my blog entries were the Man of the Week Entries. One of the main reasons for that was I was getting hits on the site for people looking for nudes of celebrities, which I never posted any nudes. (I keep those for my own personal pleasure) So to celebrate my full year on Blogger and my 187 posts I am going to post my choice for not Man of the Week, but my MAN OF THE YEAR... For obvious reasons.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...