Thursday, October 20, 2005

Color Fall


Fall should have it's own color. Fall should be a color. Just two weeks ago I took my two youngest boys home. They live in a rural area north of Cincinnati. The drive there is mostly hills, trees and farmland. Two weeks ago the colors along side the road were dull green. Within two weeks the dull green has exploded in the color of autumn.

There is not a more beautiful season than fall. Nature spreads it's palette out completely for us to admire.

Get out and take a walk, enjoy the color fall.

1 comment:

joey said...

Summer is my favorite obviously, but I do love it when the leaves turn. Here half are still green, and the other half already fell during the torrential rains last week. Hopefully we'll get some color soon.

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...