Wednesday, October 19, 2005

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those mornings that you know, when you get up it's going to be one of those days. You know the kind, where nothing goes right?
That was me this morning. I knew the minute the alarm went off that I should just stay in bed. But, you have a job, people depend on you, and I like having a paycheck so I get up. As I finish my shower I go to step out and my left leg gives out on me and ...

BLAM

I fall on my ass in the shower hitting my head on the towel rack on the back wall. Luckily I was able to catch myself so as not to damage anything important. But I now have a headache, and my pride is hurt just a bit. I've heard of people falling in shower before, I just never thought I'd be one of them.

Fortunately since the shower incident, things have been going better. I mean it has to get better than that? Right?

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...