Monday, November 28, 2005

All Good Things...

must come to an end.

So too my blog. Since the inhalation of my computer, and the lack of excitement that I have for my blog I have decided to close the doors to my Reality Check, and face my reality instead of writing about it.

I started this adventure to help me with my writing bloc, but instead it has become my writing, so therefore I am going back to my book, and going to try and get it finished and published. The site will remain for those of you that would like to read about the past year of my life (why I don't know) and also to send me an e-mail periodically. Who knows I may even post something every now and again if it is newsworthy.

I may return in the future with a new look and a new name and with some new news.

Thank you to all of my loyal readers (all 5 of you) and go out and make your dreams reality. I'm going to try to.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...