Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A New Reality


After a few days of contemplation and soul searching, I decided to keep the blog. I know, this is like the third time I quit and then started back up, but sometimes I find it hard to write anything that others would find interesting. So I thought about why I started this blog. It was for me. A way to express myself. It wasn't for you, the reader. Although I like it that others read my postings, but this journal was for me. Being the selfish person that I am, I don't really want to give it up. Even if no one else reads it or finds it interesting or entertaining, I will still post my mundane thoughts, and life experiences.

But I am going to head into a different direction. I will still have my personal posts and thoughts, but I wanted to add something a little more deep. So instead of shying away from the controversial posting, and the political postings I am going to jump in, and if people don't like my opinions that's fine, just read some one else's blog. So over the next few days and weeks you are going to see some changes and different types of rants.

I also started this blog to help in my writing, and publishing endeavors, so I am going to be adding more information in regards to that, and even post a few snipets from my book, or the work I am currently working on.

Yes there is more to me than the boring mundane guy you have all grown to know and love, and hopefully I can share more of my reality with you, and you will come back for more.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...