Monday, December 26, 2005

Post Christmas Post



Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas?

It's not really all about that, but yes I did. I had one of the best Christmas's ever. DJ and I were able to actually either buy, or make everyone something for the holidays. DJ did a lot of cookie baking and crocheting, and I did a lot of SPENDING! But that wasn't what made it the best Christmas ever, it was the fact that I was able to be with my family, and his family and vice versa. After five years together our families have finally accepted the fact that we are together and that we are going to be part of their lives. Even my brother seemed accepting of it and welcomed DJ into my mother's home with open arms.

But back to what we got for Christmas...

I received mostly DVD's this year, and on the top of the list was the first season of LOST. I didn't watch this show when it aired, but now I'm addicted. I have only about 15 more minutes of the final episode and I can not wait until season two comes out. DJ also got me Will & Grace, Seasons One and Two, Stargate SG1, Season one through three. Aviator, Madagascar and Cinderella. I also got the follow up book to Wicked, Son of a Witch.

Getting gifts are great, and everyone knows how I love receiving them, but now that all the festivities are over and the gifts are unwrapped I am just thankful that I have someone to share it with, and that I can share him with my family.

1 comment:

joey said...

That is just awesome that your families are getting along! Have a great New Year!

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...