Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2 By 2

The New Year came in with little fanfare, which is good I suppose. We had our families over for a little New Year's Eve bash and had good food and drinks and played some games. DJ and I "vegged" New Years day and relaxed waiting for Monday to come and head back to work.

Monday was when the new Year began to become a little more exciting. I got a call from Princess, my daughter, Monday evening and it seems now that not only am I going to be a grandfather is 2006, but a grandfather TWICE! My daughter-in-law will have her baby in June and Princess will have her baby in July barring any problems. She has had two miscarriages, so hopefully she will be able to carry this baby to term.

So 2006 is going to be an exciting year in our household. I can't wait!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...