Sunday, November 27, 2005

Man Of The Week


6'3" 205 pounds, this weeks Man of the Week is someone you would never imagine would be on my blog. He plays college football for Texas A&M. Yes I said football. I watched the Longhorns and the Aggies play yesterday and I must say I enjoy College ball much better than Pro. I really got into the game, and I was amazed at the quarterback for Texas A&M. Not only was he cute, but he RUSHED for 108 yards and two touchdowns in his first career start at quarterback!McGee finished with a game-high 191 yards of total offense, rushing for 108 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries and completing 9-of-23 passes for 83 yards. Not bad for a first time start. So Hats Off to #15. Stephen McGhee.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...