Monday, November 07, 2005

Going to the Chapel...


No I'm not getting married.

My Son is. This coming Saturday. He and 'Lil Bit were going to go to the courthouse and just get married there, no fanfare, but his mother decided that just wasn't right. They needed a church wedding. So plans began to develop.

The dress was bought.
The cake was bought.
The church was found, and the minister paid.

So next Saturday I get to travel an hour north into Indiana to see my oldest son, J1 take a bride.

It's the first wedding in our family in sometime. I think the last one was my cousins wedding back about 5 years ago. I'm not a big fan of weddings. receptions, yes, weddings no. But this is my son, and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...