Saturday, November 26, 2005

We Will Never Learn, Will We?

Hey all. Sorry no posts in a few days, but the 'puter is still down. Not a hell of a lot going on in my life either. But Thanksgiving was wonderful again this year. Great food, and family. Family is always good to have around, even if you do not always agree with them. Stuffed myself silly at mom's and then went to DJ's grandparents and stuffed again. All this on a hangover. Yeah our Wednesday night free for all with Budlight and Red was pretty intoxicating.

We went to their house first where we played "Screw the Dealer", yes a drinking game that I think Budlight made up herself, but it got me royally screwed! By the time we got to the bar I was already gone. We headed out to the west side of town where we hit their hangouts. TONS of hot str8 men everywhere! Red and I have somewhat the same taste in men, but Budlight and I, we don't see things quite the same. She likes them tall and big and not all that cute. I like them a little shorter, stocky and they have to be pretty. After going to about four of their bars, we headed downtown to go to "our" bars. Yes, by the time I got home, I was sick. So when I awoke Thursday morning to begin the Thanksgiving festivities my first meal of the day was two Aleve's and a bottled water.

By about 6:00 p.m. Thanksgiving night I was back to normal. I don't think I'm going out next year on Thanksgiving Eve.

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...