Friday, November 18, 2005

Falling Apart

Things are falling apart all around me! What is going on? First it was my back. I've never had any back problems in my life. With my MS all of my problems have been in my legs, arms, hands and eyes. So back problems are something that I've never had to deal with. I'm not even sure what I did to cause it. The doctor said that sometimes you can just twist something getting out of bed and cause your back to go into spasms. So it was either scrubbing my tub, getting out of bed or doing something last Saturday while in bed...

The other thing that seems to be falling apart is my mother. She is becoming more and more forgetful. She called my aunt (my father's sister-in-law) three times to invite her to my sons wedding, but completely forgot to call my father's sister. On top of that she asked me repeatedly if I was going to bring my daughter Princess to the wedding, even though I had just told her in a conversation not two minutes prior that I would be picking her up. Now her longterm memory is fine, but anything that happened in the last few months she has a hard time recalling.

Then last night I got home and went online to check my e-mail. While I was reading my mail and looking at some really HOT pictures a friend had sent me my computer shut itself off. At first I thought we may have had a power surge, so I checked my surge protector. Nothing. So I booted back up and the computer then came on in safe mode and I ran my virus scan. Again nothing. She was completely clean. The whoosh, it shut it self off again. I made a 911 call to Veruca as he is a computer expert and he had no idea, but told me to go in and do a restore, which I did. The computer ran about 20 minutes and then whoosh, it shut down again. After several calls I found out the problem. My fan blower is out, and when the computer reaches a certain temperature it automatically shuts down to protect the hardware. So for a while I am going to have to post my entries from work. It also means no SIMS!!! What will I do?!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...